EXCEL ADVANCED SKILLS - GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION WORKBOOK YEAR 1
This product is currently sold out.
This workbook explains the rules of grammar and punctuation needed to excel in Year 1 English, and other subjects. Each unit has a different theme and focuses on a set of work dealing with two or more grammar or punctuation rules and how they work in everyday writing. Activities are designed to encourage Year 1 students to think about and enjoy language.
- 14 self-contained units of work, each with a different theme
- introductory exercises to test recall
- challenge activities that require students to apply their acquired knowledge
- writing and editing tasks that revise whole units
- graded NAPLAN*-style questions
- a comprehensive glossary of terms
- answers to all questions in the book
MISSION STATEMENT: When you buy Pascal's Excel Range with Teachnest, you're contributing to our 1-1-1 Philanthropic model. We're strong believers in giving back our time, people and resources to causes that support the ongoing development of learning and education in homes and classrooms around Australia and the world. Your support will also help us to fund ongoing research and development; bringing our services closer to you. Thank you in advance!