EXCEL BASIC SKILLS - COMPREHENSION AND WRITTEN EXPRESSION YEAR 3
This product is currently sold out.
Excel Comprehension andWritten Expression Year 3 is essential for any student wishing to improve their comprehension skills. It allows students to practice skills such as finding facts, making references, isolating relevant information, understanding questions and paragraphs, and using tables of contents, indexes, maps and graphs to find information.
This book uses a range of text types so that the student will feel confident in a variety of situations. Text types are usually broken into two broad categories.
- literary texts: include narratives, poetry and scripts
- factual texts: include explanations, expositions, information reports, recounts and procedures
In this book your child will find:
- over 60 graded units of stimulating exercises and extracts
- a wide variety of questions including true or false, multiple choice, short answer and sentence completion
- extracts from many different literary and factual text types
- a lift-out answer section
MISSION STATEMENT: When you buy Pascal's Excel Range with Teachnest, you're contributing to our 1-1-1 Philanthropic model. We're strong believers in giving back our time, people and resources to causes that support the ongoing development of learning and education in homes and classrooms around Australia and the world. Your support will also help us to fund ongoing research and development; bringing our services closer to you. Thank you in advance!